CRITERION is specialized in human performance improvement. In close co-operation with its customers, CRITERION uses the knowledge and expertise they have in this field to develop tailor made training programmes.
Our knowledge can be applied to all sectors, but we are mainly experienced in: the food industry, the education sector, the semiconductor industry, the telecom market, the electronics industry, and the health care sector.
This website can be used as a source of information for organisations that are considering::
- using a structured approach for easily accessing internal knowledge (digital manuals, quality control systems, technical documentation, emergency incident plans);
- developing courses that have to be frequently given (safety, quality, using SAP, didactics, work floor calculations, legislation);
- integrating several courses into a coherent internal company training programme;
- creating training programmes for the workplace that can be conducted by the people concerned;
- making company knowledge available to other offices;
- communicating expertise from research centres to the work floor.
CRITERION will be glad to provide you with more information, or answer any questions on all aspects of our specialism. You can contact us by telephone, fax or e-mail
or you can complete the request form.
After an initial (informal) appointment, CRITERION will consult with you to determine:
- the activities your organisation can do themselves (and which they cannot);
- the type of training required;
- the supervision needed;
- how you will own and continue to manage the professionally designed training programmes.
This website gives a brief overview of the courses and training programmes that CRITERION can offer. Are you interested? If yes, then please do not hesitate to contact us, so that we can explain our specialisation in more detail.